Creating memorable experiences.
Product strategy and user experience design leader with a passion for creating amazing experiences that are simple, elegant, and meaningful.
I enjoy the intersection of business and design using design tools and behaviors to create new products, services, and business models.
Working both as a consultant and in-house has provided me with a wide range of experience and skills including:
- Identify, analyze, and communicate new product and business ideas through assessing emerging technologies, market trends, and customer needs.
- Drive successful product solutions from concept through execution that address key business goals and underserved customer needs.
- Create opportunity assessments, learning plans, and lead informative research to develop product and service strategies, creative briefs, personas, and scenarios.
- Create architectural, service, and interaction models, flow and navigation maps, storyboard and wireframes, and clickable prototypes for easy to use interfaces and interactions.
- Plan and conduct appropriate testing methodologies, including usability, surveys, A/B, and more. Pair with data analytics to steer overall product priorities and design strategy.
Clients and Partnerships
AOL, CNN, Cisco, Genentech, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, HP, Intuit, Logitech, Method Studios, Razorfish, Saturn, Seagate, Smart Design, Vodafone, Wells Fargo, Yahoo!, Zappos.
Digital Strategy, Product Innovation, User Experience Design, Creative Direction, Product Management, Design Strategy, Brand Strategy, Service Design, Account Planning, Customer Insights, Interaction Design.